IIE Asian 2013 Conference (July 18-20, Taipei, Taiwan)
Abstracts Submission Deadline Extension to April 9. The proceedings will be indexed by EI Compendex.
The Organizing Committee of IIE Asian Conference 2013 is pleased to announce an extension of the deadline for abstract submission to April 9, 2013. Furthermore, all papers included in conference proceedings of IIE Asian Conference 2013 will be published by Springer Publishing House (Germany) and indexed in EI Compendex.
Aims and Scope
The Industrial Management Department, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) is proud to organize the 2013 IIE Asian Conference. The conference aims to share and disseminate, to all branches of industries, information on the most recent and relevant research, theories and practices in industrial and systems engineering. We welcome papers in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Engineering Education and Training
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Global Manufacturing and Management
- Human Factors
- Industrial & Systems Engineering Education
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Intelligent Systems
- Manufacturing Systems
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Large Scale Complex Systems
Deadline for abstract submission:
March 18, 2013 Extended to April 9, 2013
Notification of acceptance: April 18, 2013
Full paper submission & early bird registration: May 18, 2013
All papers included in conference proceedings of IIE Asian Conference 2013 will be published by Springer Publishing House (Germany) and indexed in EI Compendex.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance will be based on its contribution to theory, research and/or implications for practice for industrial engineering. Accepted papers will be published in electronic conference proceedings, and will be indexing by EI compendex. Papers with great quality will be recommended to special issues of the Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering (EI, TSSCI), Journal of Quality (EI), International Journal of Reliability and Quality Performance, and other SCI/EI journals.